2.11.2011

#42

Joe and I had an incredible evening. Lots of conversations and oh so much laughter!! 

We were invited to celebrate our friend Paul's birthday! (Some of you might remember the "Disco Party" we attended this time last year, which was for Paul's 40th Surprise Party...I blogged about it on my personal blog. You can refresh your memory here.)

This year, we went to Tepanyaki (a Japanese steakhouse) for dinner and had some great laughs. Then part of the group went to a movie afterwards. We saw "Just Go With It" with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Anniston. It was a GREAT flick!! So hilarious! I was crying tears of laughter at some points.

I am so grateful Paul & Lynda have come into my life. They are the most genuine friends I think I've ever had. They are caring, thoughtful, funny and personable. I know they care for me deeply - I'm reminded each time I get a text from Lynda or a surprise visit from both of them at my salon. Lynda makes me feel special, appreciated and HEARD. I know we'll be friends for life. Plus Joe loves them too and they've introduced us to some great people!!  I'm so lucky.

Thank you Paul & Lynda! You are truly amazing people and I couldn't have asked for better friends. I love you dearly.

My #42 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!


No comments:

Post a Comment