1.17.2011

#17's

We had Hale Centre Theater tonight! My parents have season tickets to this playhouse and have so generously invited a few of us to join them for each play. My younger sister Andee is usually my date, but she had to work late this evening and Joe wasn't home from work in time, so the next best thing is my good friend Elizabeth! I asked her to be my date and she gladly accepted.

The play was "Born Yesterday," and I seriously was confused most of the time. The play is very political, which is intelligence I lack. Anyway, seeing it with my family and my bestie made it enjoyable!

Thanks for hanging with me Lizbit! I know you "ditched" me earlier today... :) ... but you made up for it! You're the best date ever! Love ya!!

My (2) #17's - the play and my date!


No comments:

Post a Comment