1.05.2011

#5

I'm a little upset about posting a self-portrait...I really wanted to avoid this all 365 days. Wow, its only day 5 and I caved. Well anyway, I was super stoked to find out my natural curl is making a comeback!!!

I got out of the shower and shook my hair dry like normal; about 15 mins later I went to style my hair and noticed I had CURL! Oh my heck its been FOREVER since I've had curly hair. Being a hairstylist, I've noticed hair usually gets curlier the shorter it is. (Most common anyway) Well NOT in my case. My hair has been short for so long and I haven't had ANY curl. Welp, now that I'm growing it out, my curl is coming back!! YAY! It took my 5 minutes to do my hair today. How I missed that! Plus its all my natural color now - I've grown all the chemicals!! BIG DEAL!!(As a hair pro, I thought I'd never say that again.)

Oh AND I can get it in a ponytail! (A small one, but a ponytail nonetheless!)


ARE YOU SENSING HOW PSYCHED I AM?????????

Day #5 - MY CURL IS BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment