3.02.2011

#61's

Have I mentioned how much I love my job? I love where I work because with "walk-in" customers, you really never know what you're going to get. One of my semi-regulars popped in today for a hair cut. Brandon is one of my favorites, because he really challenges me. I went through a phase, where I was obsessed with buzzing "designs" in mens haircuts - okay some women too, including myself! ;)  But most of my "regular" guys that let me practice on them, aren't available for me anymore. One is growing his hair long and the other got fired from Wal-Mart, so he doesn't come in anymore. And Joe's hair is in a mullet.  :(

Well Brandon came in with an idea in mind. He brought his Salt Lake Bees cap that has this "SL" symbol on the front:


I've never done this symbol before, but I'm always up for a challenge. His hair is VERY blonde, so its a little hard to see . I thought it turned out okay. 

#61's - My daily challenge

 Above - this is with my cell phone's flash. It helped it show up a little more

Below - without the flash

No comments:

Post a Comment