4.02.2011

#92

My poor Simon was distraught this evening. I was participating in the ongoing 'ball fetch' Simon likes to play and I wasn't watching where I threw the ball. About 2 or 3 minutes later he started barking and whining. I looked over the couch and apparently I either threw it perfectly into his water bowl or it bounced in...and apparently he couldn't get it out. Each time he tried to bite around the ball, his nose would dip into the water and I guess he wasn't strong enough to tip the bowl over...he tried, but wasn't successful.

I felt bad for the poor pup, but I couldn't help but laugh and just watch his frustration. He went about it EVERY which way he could, but he couldn't find a way to get it out. Haha, silly Simon.

#92 - My frustrated Simon

(sorry, cell phone picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment