8.08.2011

#220

It wasn't supposed to happen. I didn't plan for it. I didn't even know it was something I was interested in. But it happened!! I decided to give my bathroom a makeover!! Like I said, I didn't even think it needed it, but I found some great towels and came up with a creative idea, so I ran with it.

I only had to go to 4 stores, I did not go over the amount I decided to spend AND Joe loves it! Triple YAY!!! I have an art project I want to put on the wall, I just need to buck up and do it!! I have an idea in my brain, just waiting to sit down and plan it out. Once its done, the bathroom will look more complete. A makeover is so much better than spending all the money to remodel!!!

#220 - LOOK HOW CUTE MY COLORS ARE!! Such silly purchases, especially because it wasn't even necessary!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment