8.19.2011

#231's

Today has been the day of recovery. Recovering things that were lost/damaged, that needed replacing. My car has been returned to me in 100% perfect condition. Plus I received my new wallet, replacing the one I lost.

I was happy this evening. Sure I had my old wallet in my hand just a few short weeks ago, my car door was in mint condition only month ago. Its so funny how fast things change. But now, I have a new door and it looks better than new. I now have my wallet back, in better shape than the old one. .........................

Wow, I have delayed this posting long enough. I have been here in this 'editing' stage of over an hour. Joe put in the movie Meet Joe Black and my mind has been occupied and captivated. Okay, here goes.

Finally my #231's - The were lost & damaged, but I now have NEW replacements!




No comments:

Post a Comment