11.06.2011

#310

Alright, I NOW officially have 55 days left!! Woot Woo!

I attended my niece Adyson's blessing today. The weather was a little chilly, but the sun came out for most of the day. There was a miscommunication at the church and they skipped over the blessing, but halfway through the meeting they remembered it and the blessing was performed. It was a great service.

After the church meeting, we headed back to Jarron & Robyn's for some visiting and delicious cookies and milk! Adyson wasn't too happy most of the morning, so getting a 'great' picture of her in her blessing dress was kinda hard. However Adyson's mom Robyn looked amazing, so she was easy to photograph!

#310 - Robyn & Adyson!  Congratulations to Jarron & Robyn once again. I know you've spent so much time, money and emotions trying to bring another child into your life and to finally get this angel baby is a true miracle. You both deserve this happiness; Joe and I are very happy for you and your family. She's perfect!!!

1 comment:

  1. This brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for your sweet words and your support! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete