11.28.2011

#332

I bought a tablet today. I have been thinking about getting one, but I've been having an inner debate. First off, I love my netbook. LOVE my netbook. Its a smaller laptop and its mainly just for web browsing, blogging, photo editing, etc. However about 2 or so months ago, my keyboard was damaged competely and like I posted once before, I've been having to use a wireless keyboard I already owned. Its super inconvenient. I've been holding off on replacing it, because I was going to look into a tablet around Christmas time. Fast forward to now

In my research of a tablet, I couldn't quite decide if it would be right for me. It does exactly what my phone does, doesn't have that large internal memory, no keyboard or SD card slot. All of which my netbook offers. Plus with it doing the exact same things & apps as my phone, why would I need something else...just with a bigger screen? I have been talking myself into just getting a new netbook.

However my husband came home from work tonight and had done some research on the tablets and said he found one that I would like. He took me to RCWilley tonight and I purchased the exact tablet he found for me. As you can see from the picture, its very large (same size screen as my netbook) plus it has the slide out keyboard which is exactly what I need!!! Now we'll just have to see how functional it is. I know having a PC is much fast and more convenient...but not when your PC has a broken keyboard.

I've been playing with my new tablet all night and it seems to be pretty cool so far. I'm not 100% sure it was the right purchase, but I'll have to play with it a bit. I'll keep you post.

#332 - My new toy!  The Asus Eee Pad Slider. Woot woot!!



No comments:

Post a Comment