11.20.2011

#324

I broke my netbooks keyboard a few months back. Okay, Joe and my dog broke it! I guess it serves me right for drinking a glass of milk over my netbook when my husband decides to play rough with my Lucas. Luckily for me I have a wireless keyboard and mouse that I've been using until I get either a tablet or a new netbook for Christmas.(Joe you owe me one!) However tonight, I've realized how INCONVENIENT this stupid keyboard is. First off it HUGE compared to my little netbook. The portability is completely NOT portable and my dogs think of it as a trampoline when they are sitting on my lap. Cheers to Black Friday shopping...I need my solution a lot sooner that Christmas!

#324 - The joys of an inconvenience. At least I have something to type with...I should try to see the positive side.

No comments:

Post a Comment