11.19.2011

#322

I'm blogging pretty late this evening because I just returned from a late night showing of Twilight: BREAKING DAWN!!! I grabbed 6 of my gals and we headed to see the first installment for the 4th book and we had a great time!!

The theater was packed, the parking lot was crazed and the weather....SNOWY!! But that didn't stop us from having a good time and enjoying each others company. (Traffic was a nightmare because of the snow and my poor sister fell in the slush and was soaking wet! My hair was messed up all night :( and the chaos of the theater made us almost late to our movie!!  Of course our room was sold out, as I'm sure all of them were, and there was cat-calling & screaming when both Edward & Jacob were on the screen...gotta love the Twi-Hards!

I enjoyed to movie quite a bit and I'm actually shocked. I am not a huge fan of the movies and so I went into this one with little to no expectations and I'm wondering if that is why I enjoyed it as much as I did. I was surprised by the acting...when did they all learn how to act?? And I was very happy with how they portrayed the story. Most book-to-movie versions are horrible, but I was glad it was so close to the book. (However it has been about over 3 years since I read the book, it is possible I have forgotten a lot of detail.) It has inspired me to read the series again though. I'm a HUGE fan of the books and haven't wanted to read them since I've starting watching the movies because I'm afraid my subconscious will picture Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson...yuck. But since this version was so great, it reminded me of how much I loved the characters and the story. I think I might just take the books out of my storage bin and give them another shot. Plus since the 2nd movie of the 4th book doesn't come out FOR ANOTHER YEAR, I'll need something to keep me excited!! LOL!

Thank you to my mom Karla, my stepmom Nancy, Jessica, Andee, Kalie and Elizabeth! Tonight was AWESOME and I'm so glad I got to share it with all of you! \

#322 - Girls Night Out with my 6 favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment