5.16.2011

#136

Happy Birthday Joe! Today was a great day and much was done. I was very productive on my day off and decided this evening Joe and I needed a treat. We decided to have dinner at the same restaurant where we had our first date. Its called Stoneground and its downtown SLC. We haven't been there in so long; the yummy Italian food was the best treat of today. Joe and I shared some yummy Bruchetta, salad, pizza AND tiramisu! Their tiramisu is the best in the state of Utah. And I would know because I've tried many.

(I know Kalie, I'm posting a food picture again) But here is my delectable ##136 - TIRAMISU!!!


Cell phone pic

Joe and I had a wonderful day today. I hope it was a birthday to remember for him. I love him so much and I thank my lucky starts every day that he chose me - and stuck with me. Love you Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment