6.05.2011

#156's

It was PRIDE weekend in SLC, UT. I did not attend, but many of my friends did. The weather was great and after seeing my friends post pictures on Facebook, looks like they all got their share of  'color' today. Many were BURNT!!! :) But it looks like the parade was great and the entertainment was cool.

Although I'm not a member of the LGBT community, I'm a big supporter. In honor of all my friends who are, I decided to dedicate today's picture(s) to them. I love you each of you and the pride YOU stand for. I hope you had fun this weekend! Since I couldn't go downtown today, I sat in my yard and took pictures of all the colors in the rainbow. Here is my PRIDE rainbow!

#156's - ROYGBIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet).  All these items I saw while hanging out in my front yard. It was a beautiful day to take pictures!! Best lighting for vibrant colors. LOVED IT!









No comments:

Post a Comment