6.28.2011

#179

Let's have a conversation. I love Kohl's and I love ROSS Dress for Less. Both have great selections for plus sizers like me, both are hit & miss occasionally and both have great prices. Ross is cheap ALL the time and Kohl's sends out so many coupons and gives discounts like crazy, its almost like they pay YOU to shop there. (Do I hear "Kohl's Cash?")

That being said, here is my picture. #179 - Double the size for half the price!




First off, yes I buy Jessica Simpson's FANCY perfume. Apparently I support her income...I'm not happy about it, but it does smell great and I get a lot of compliments on it. Anyway, the empty bottle on the right is the 1.7oz bottle I usually buy at Kohl's. They sell it there for $49. Of course with my coupons and using my Kohl's charge card, I never pay full price. However recently I've found out that ROSS sells perfumes as well. (Mostly celebrity brands) And to my delight, they sell Fancy. Also to my delight, they had a bottle for sale that was only $24.99. Not paying attention to the size of the bottle, I decided to buy 2. I mean I'm getting 2 for the price of the bottle I bought at Kohl's, I'm a winner all ready. When I got home and opened the box, I realized the bottle I purchased at ROSS was a 3.4oz bottle!!! Literally double the size for HALF the price. WHAT?!?!

I ended up buying 2 bottles for $50 and I'm getting 3 times as much as the $50 bottle at Kohl's. Like I said, I don't usually pay full price at Kohl's with all their discounts, but STILL. HELLO!!!! Why would I EVER buy it at Kohl's again?

I'm loving ROSS Dress For Less even more than I did before! Love that 'Blue store!'

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever smelt Fancy :) But you go! That's an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete