12.13.2011

#347

My week vacation started this evening; how lucky am I to be in Anaheim, California right now? That's right folks, I'm going to DISNEYLAND!! About half of my family was able to come along on this trip and I'm super excited to be here during their Christmas celebration! We actually just flew in this evening and our first day of Disney isn't until tomorrow. But we've been to dinner, the grocery store and took about 20 minutes getting comfortable in our hotel room. Joe and I are sharing a hotel room with my sister Andee, her husband and their twin girls. This room is pretty crowded, but we've laid it out so it should be organized for the week.

I am feeling poorly health wise today and apparently I'm not the only one. After the plane ride, we all noticed we had some sort of ailment. Our stop at the grocery store not only consisted of getting food supplies for the twins & our breakfast necessities, but we all seemed to gather in the medicine aisle. Hopefully we'll make it through the week without an instacare visit or even just be able to ENJOY our time here without feeling miserable. Pray for us all!

Here is my #347 - Instead of filling up our bathroom counter with hair supplies, makeup, face wash and lotions, we have our very own pharmacy! 




1 comment:

  1. I hope you all feel better! Have a GREAT time ... That's an order! LOL

    ReplyDelete