12.18.2011

#351

Welp, nothing like 2 posts in one day. If you didn't catch my photo yesterday, its because I didn't post one. However I did get to it this morning, so make sure you see "yesterdays" photo along with todays.
**And I forgot to mention my countdown update. Yipee I have 14 days left!!!!!!!

We left Disneyland today. Left California all together actually. It was bittersweet, but 4 days was enough. Plus today was SUPER crowded! The most of any of the days we were there. The weather was really crappy as well! Raining on and off, cold chill and major humidity. Yes, I was ready to say good-bye and come home. We always make a yearly visit, so I know it won't be long before I'm back walking 10 miles a day, going from ride to ride and eating everything in site!

It was a good family trip though, with only a few altercations. Unfortunately with any family, you can't go too long without something going wrong. I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of confrontation!! Its nice that we can all 'swallow' the irritation and just ... breathe! But spending time with my family is always my favorite and most memorable. In fact on the way to the airport tonight, we were reliving past California trips and our favorite memories. We also thought about what we would take from this trip and remember most. Family time is just awesome and even when things don't go the way I'd hoped or planned, I need to remember how extremely lucky I am.

With that being said, here is my picture for tonight. Saying good-bye to Disneyland and reliving all the wonderful memories we have had there as a family. I know there are MANY more trips in the future and I just can't wait. Its incredible to know that this vacation hot-spot is always our GO-TO vacation and its because "It all started with a mouse." My #351 - Walt & Mickey



No comments:

Post a Comment