12.30.2011

#364

1 day left!!! Oh my heck I'm so excited!

Well people, I'm finally starting to feel better. Just in time for the New Year celebrations to begin. [insert knock on wood here]. Tonight was my first night out of the house since Mondays family reunion get together. Parts of my family gathered to see the 2nd Sherlock Holmes movie tonight. I had originally canceled on this plan because of my sickness, but since I started feeling better I changed my mind just hours before. And I'm soooo glad I went too, because the movie was FABULOUS! If you enjoyed the first one, you will definitely enjoy this one.

Since today's photo is my 2nd to last, I asked my family to participate. My original idea was just to have them holding up 'peace' signs commemorating my 2nd to last picture, but Jessica came up with a better idea. Andee, this one's for you! (Our 'MICKEY' go 'round number TWO!)

364 down only 1 to go!


Oh and pay no attention to my husbands wardrobe. Apparently no one else got the memo that it was "Hawaiian Shirt Day."
My family is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment