7.26.2011

#207


#207 - I'm sick and not real happy about it.


Let's talk about Airborne for a minute. I have been sick twice now this summer and when I started feeling the yuckiness this morning, I ran to the medicine cabinet for some Airborne. I've never 'seriously' tried it before. I've had one tablet here and there, but never intensely. This time around, I'm hardcore. I followed instructions this morning, 4-6oz of water to 1 tablet. Then I read, 'use every 3 to 4 hours AS NEEDED.' Yet the next sentence says, 'use no more than 3 times per day.' Confusing much?? So can I use it every 3-4 hours, or can I only use it 3 times a day?  Joe tried explaining this to me. He thinks it makes sense. I understand that they don't want me to overload myself with 3000mg of Vitamin C in one day, but come on, couldn't you word that differently?? Like say 'use only 3 times a day with 3 to 4 hours in between each intake.' Now THAT would make sense. Oh well, at least I know not to over do it. I had my 3 doses today along with some Tylenol Cold & Sinus. Hopefully I can kick this quickly.

Parts of my family were sick during our reunion last weekend, so I guess it was only a matter of time before I caught it as well. Yucky. I'll just keep on truckin' like I always do. I gotta get back into my work schedule. No rest for the sick when you've just had a 10 days off for vacation. That is why Airborne needs to be my savior this week. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment