10.12.2011

#285

80 days left in the year...and 80 photos left in my challenge!!

Luckily I was able to take some great photos of my newest nephew Jacob. He's now almost 3 weeks old and I wanted to capture him at his smallest. He was a great distraction from the chaos of my morning. (See tomorrow's post for an insight on the craziness of today!) But I did put my cares away to focus on my cute nephew! I still have more ideas and want to take more pictures...probably this weekend...but I was able to get some really good ones today. We just need to plan around his eating schedule a little better!

Thanks Kalie for letting me annoy your baby boy. I hope you and Jesse are happy with they turned out.

I'm happily posting Jacob, once again. This time as my #285 - Perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment