10.30.2011

#303

#3OH!3 - 62 left to post.

I made a discovery today. I bought some yummy candies a week ago and while cleaning up the house, I uncovered the forgotten goodies! I was actually shocked last week when I found them at Orson Gygi. My therapist Judy always has these delicious lemon candies in a dish that I cannot avoid each time I visit her. I have actually looked for these treats in different stores and I've never been able to find them. In the (almost) 12 years I've been seeing her, I've NEVER seen anywhere else. I have actually made up stories in my head as to why she is the only one with a secret stash. First theory, she must make them herself. #2 since shes probably crazy rich, she has them shipped from somewhere foreign. #3 she won a lifetime supply from a sugar factory that is no longer in business. #4 she only bought one big giant bag and in the 12 years I've been going, I'm the only one that eats them and I haven't made it to the end of the supply yet. #5 instead of a rainbow 'raining' skittles, she has one in her backyard that rains lemon drops. Or #6 maybe they do grow on trees...

See? My mind does weird things as I sit, waiting in her living room twice a month. But all theories came to 1 resolution - Orson Gygi sells them in case loads. I'm excited to finally be able to purchase them and snack on them outside of my therapy sessions, but I must say I'm a little disappointed that my imagination can no longer run wild with theories. There was a simple answer, I just had to find the right store. Who would've thought.

My #303 - Yummy LEMON drops! (Or as I described to my friend Elizabeth, the lemon candies with the sugar dust.)


**Also this reminded me of a picture I saw on Pinterest today... "If life gives you Melons, you might have dyslexia." HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment